Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Walk With Grace


One day I walked, I walked and saw, I saw a sight, the sight I saw, the day I walked and saw.
The day I walked, I walked and heard, I heard a sound, a sound I heard, the day I walked and heard.
The day I walked, I walked and touched, I touched and felt, and felt by touch, the day I walked and touched.
The day I walked, I walked and tasted, I tasted a taste, a tasty taste, the day I walked and tasted.
The day I walked, I walked and smelt, I smelled a smell, and smelt the smell, the day I walked and smelt.
The day I walked, I walked and pondered, I pondered a thought, in thought I pondered, the day I walked and pondered.
And now I sit, I sit in wonder, at the wonderful gifts, given to me, by God the day I walked.

© by Christopher John Petersen

No comments: